earn money from home

Search This Blog

power point

Earn money with us

AD (728x90)

Chitika

Thursday, October 23, 2014

30+ Soup Recipes - CÔNG THỨC NẤU 30 MÓN SÚP NGON NHẤT THẾ GIỚI

My first official Cooking Classy recipes roundup (or as I’d like to call it – a soup collection. It just sounds a little fancier than “roundup” doesn’t it? Beyond the point though). Tis the season for soup so I decided to bring together all of my soup recipes in one place. These recipes will make this upcoming cold season much more bearable! I’m sure this list will continue to grow, especially over the next few weeks as I continue to make more soup recipes. There are plenty more I want to share.
These recipes/photos are all from this site, so they are all tested and approved by me (and trust me I’m picky). Forgive the little pictures at the bottom, they are some of my older recipes but they are still delicious (I’m slowly working on updating a few of them).
Just click on the recipe title above the photo to follow the link for the recipe. Happy soup season!

0 comments:

Post a Comment